FaB Caffe Coffee Frappe’ Milk Tea Snacks and Meals Franchise
Paano po mag Franchise sa Fab Suffrage Inc.?
· Set an appointment with Mr. Edison Gomez for free orientation and food tasting. (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm)
Pwede po ba ito sa probinsya?
· We are opening Nationwide (Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao)
For Orientation, Seminar and Trainings will be held at Cubao, Quezon City Metro Manila only.
Ano-ano ang mga product concept ng Fab Suffrage Inc?
➤Star Frappe (frappe, shakes with pearl, milk tea and Coffee’s Php99,000)
➤Sizzle Sisig (Chicken sisig and pork sisig Php79,000)
➤Dimsum Temple (siomai and flavored siopao Php79,000)
➤Heaven's Hamburger (burger, fries & footlong Php79,000)
➤Gulaman Corner (Gulaman and Ice tea juices Php79,000)
➤Buko Fresh and Ice Scramble (buko shakes, ice scramblePhp79,000)
➤Sip Fries (Flavoured fries with ice tea in a cup Php99,000)
➤Pizza Delite (5 varieties of pizza Php79,000)
➤Pinoy Hot Balls and Fries (Street foods Php79,000)
➤Chow Meals (Tapsilogan Php79,000)
Ø FOOD STALL (Php249,000)
Ø MALL CART with Back Fence (Php299,000)
Ø SNACK BAR & CAFÉ (Php499,000)
★ PROMO AND DISCOUNTED CUSTOMIZED Food Cart Concept ★
(4in1 to 6in1 Products to sell)
Ø Snacku House (2 concept Php 119,000)
Ø Rice Atbp. (2 concept Php 119,000)
Ø Food Treat (3 concept Php 139,000)
Ø Cuisina Meals (3 concept Php 139,000)
SPECIAL DISTRIBUTOR'S PACKAGE SPECIAL DISTRIBUTOR'S PACKAGE FOR ONLY P749, 000!
Franchise Details and Inclusions:
· Food Cart (6.5ft height 5.ft width 2.5ft side width)
· Food stall (3ft height 6ft width lighted signage, lighted menu and counter signage)
· Mall carts (Depends on the mall required size)
· Complete set of equipments
· Products inventory
· Product concept manual
· Sets of uniform
· 3 years contract (no renewal fee)
May ibang babayaran pa po ba maliban sa package?
· One-time payment Long-term business with No Royalty Fee, No Hidden Charges, No Quota and No Renewal Fees.
Paano po ang delivery ng food cart?
· Free Delivery within Metro Manila. Outside Metro Manila we applied the minimum orders.
· Visayas and Mindanao area via terminal to terminal.
Gaano katagal ang proseso bago makuha ang food cart package?
· The franchise development process takes about 2-3 weeks (food cart)
· Mall cart and Food stall takes about 3-4 weeks.
Saan kami kukuha ng product supplies?
· The franchisor will supplies your products inventory.
· Company will gave you contact numbers for your repeat purchase of product
3days to 5days delivery.
May minimum po ba sa repeat product purchase?
· Pick-up 10,000 below
· Metro Manila Free delivery (10,000)
· Luzon or outside metro manila (15,000 – 25,000) depends on kilometres.
· Visayas Area via terminal to terminal (20,000)
· Mindanao area via terminal to terminal (25,000)
Gaano po katagal ma expire ang products?
· Powder base is 4-6 months on secured place.
· Frozen goods is 1-2 months as long as kept on freezer.
May warranty po ba ang equipments?
· For Electric equipment we have 1-3months warranty for factory/suppliers defect.
Sino po ang mag po provide ng crew?
· The Franchisee shall source, screen and select the required crew.
Paano o sino po ang mag te-train ng crew?
· Fab Company/franchisor will conduct the prerequisite training program for crew and franchisee.
Sino po ang Maghahanap ng Location for food cart?
· The Franchisor will suggest and approve your preferred location but the franchisee shall source the best location for the food cart concept with study.
Gaano po Kalaki ang pwedeng kitain?
· Gross Profit margin is 40% up to 71% depends on the concept and your target market.
Gaano po katagal bago mabawi ang puhunan (ROI)?
· Franchisor will gave the feasibility study based on actual franchisee record.
May Zoning Policy po ba?
· The zoning requirements should be 500 meters away from each other.
Ano po ba ang mga requirements?
· Fill up the Application form
· Sketch the preferred Location
· 2 valid id’s with 3 specimen signature
· Letter of Intent/Company profile if needed
· Pay the franchise package
· Attend Franchise Orientation & Crew training
· Applying for legalities (DTI, Brgy. Business permit or Mayors permit)
· Food Cart release 2-3 weeks/ Mall cart 1month
· Start the business
I Want to See the Office!
★ For Free Consultation, Pre-Orientation preview, viewing of the show room, free product tasting and inquiries just set an appointment with Mr. Edison R. Gomez from Monday to Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
FB Page: Fab Suffrage Inc.
Website: http://www.starfrappe.com / http://www.fab.ph
Email Add: email@example.com
FaB Suffrage Inc. Franchise Hotline:
[0917.1254451 / 0939.9163425 / (02) 219.5869]
FaB Suffrage Inc / Fab Suffrage Food Services
17-A G/F St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City 1009
Open Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm
LRT Aurora Cubao Station in front of Gateway. Chowking corner WestPoint Street. After St. Gabriel and Dehadista Bar.
★★★For more details about Food and Beverage franchising business
Please Ask Us (We give more full details how to start a franchise business.)
FaB Suffrage Inc. was established to help everyone to build their own business with quality and good services. The company promotes tested and proven business system with experienced management team by developing products and research facilities with a very high probability of success.
To be one of the Most Successful Franchising business in the Philippines and empowering Filipino people with the business knowledge and innovation to become successful business owner.
To create more successful business partners, provide quality products and good services to our clients and consumer. And to help our society by providing more jobs in our economic system.
Food Carts are much easier to launch, manage, maintain and operate. They also require less rental costs. Food business is one of the most profitable business. Food Cart Business is also a good opportunity for those who want to start a small business or for those who want to test or enhance their business management skills. Food cart can be easily transferred to another location if the primary location is not good or not doing well.
FaB Suffrage Inc. main office and showroom is located at Cubao, Quezon City
We are here not just to make good sales, but our goal is also to educate people who wants to venture into the profitable business of food cart franchising. - www.fab.ph
Advantage of Franchising
Listed below are the terms that we need to be familiarized when considering buying a franchise. It’s good to be familiarized with these words to better understand the business model and the documents you’ll be reading when going to sign a franchise contract.
Franchisor – is the one who owns the overall rights and trademarks of the company and the one who gives the permit ion to its franchisees to use the rights and trademarks to do business. The franchisor charges the franchisee an upfront payment called ‘franchise fee’ for the rights to do business under the franchise name. In most cases, the franchisor also collects royalty fee from the franchisee.
Franchisee – An individual that is granted a franchise, as to market a company’s goods or services in a certain local area.
Franchise Fee – Is the cost of entry when purchasing a franchise business. This fee is primarily paid upfront to the franchisor by the franchisees for the use of the rights and trademarks of the business and is used by the franchisor to fund the initial support required by new franchisees.
Franchise Agreement – is a legally binding agreement which outlines the franchisor’s terms and conditions for the franchisee. The franchise agreement also clearly outlines the obligations of the franchisor and the obligations of the franchisee. The franchise agreement is signed at the time an individual has made the final decision to buy the franchise.
Trademark – is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities. A trademark is usually a name, word, phrase, logo, symbol, design, image, or a combination of these elements. - www.fab.ph